Sunday, June 21, 2009

Running out of ideas for Blog Post Contest


Honestly this day I almost ran out of ideas for writing articles, especially posting a blog contest seo Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner by Joko Susilo contest with the theme Stop Dreaming Start Action, ntah mind why I lost the last few ideas, so you may be tired.? not to mention the added work offline which accumulate and certainly not likely to be abandoned.

Not adsense Blog of a dollar, because ever since the second contest, this is rarely the post .. I would like to post just have no idea .. hehe .. that is the risk when working ditampung own. how not? Find your own ideas, the post itself, which certainly tiring backlink search .. although a lot of blogs means that the dummy is not easy to post more, thus the more clogged the blog idea how .. hehe ..


I honestly just aga rada pessimistic follow-up blog contest seo Stop Dreaming Start Action and Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner (blogger magic power), why? The first reason I like the previous deal with the busy office, and the most fatal is a 100 percent working alone. the plan next month I have some friends from lampung certainly want to have a backlink search for good ideas and I make aliases for blog posts benny. I hope that the task of processing their project soon completed quickly, so I can ease the burden.

 

Online Business | Stop Dreaming Start Action © 2009 Template By Brian Gardner