Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seo Contest Rusli Zainal And Stop Dreaming


Seo contest between Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner and contests Stop Dreaming Start Action. the second contest, this is in me and tried to follow the struggle for a prize and the self. :) It is tiring and is boring, I already begin to feel very tired and bored, that is for Rusli Zainal r all like this on the front page but a bang Rusli Zainal visible sign of this has not been marked. date of June 16 for the post yesterday I took the article and I pledge to second this July at the beginning of the article there is no visible and the pages that I load the blog Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner. But do not surrender, surrender abstinence work hard that will win, if the secret is no secret, the problem I may not be a newbie what the biggest secret seo. if I join the contest or learn seo is how we compete, compete to create a search engine on the blog to provide us with as much as possible and se unique information.


How well do ya? how are we to write articles or create a unique course, and as much as possible by itself google love our blog. then what we will of course target the entrance to its count.

So follow the seo contest is also tiring actually, if I copy and paste the living grandmother grandmother can, therefore, the writing is rarely as much as possible and they choose the hunt backlink with spam in the blog do follow even though I also sometimes follow-up spam, but I also liat situation if a blog do not want to spam all keywords Rusli Zainal Sang Visioner and Stop Dreaming Start Action all, surely a penalty by google.

With this article I hope that my article about Stop Dreaming Start Action could rise slowly but surely and eventually sit atop the triumph. I like to work hard and pray alone deh later, stray or inconsequential where the clear intent of the contest seo gift especially if fishing is rather large so passionately.

 

Online Business | Stop Dreaming Start Action © 2009 Template By Brian Gardner